The professional development funds should be used for activities that help you grow in your role.
Each Accionista uses their professional development funds differently, but all focus the opportunities help Accionistas to expand their capacity in the roles.
Expenses covered by the allowance may include:
- E-Cornell courses
- Workshops, trainings and seminars
- Professional society memberships
- Diplomas, degrees and certificates
- Conference and lodging expenditures
- Journal subscriptions
- Language development courses
- Non-language development courses
- Other uses as approved by supervisor and HR
*You cannot purchase communication/electronic devices with professional development funds.
PD documents can be found here.
Here are some statistics around 2014 Professional Development usage: